Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Need Suggestions!

I started this blog out of frustration with the trash that is so often found out there and I am having fun doing it! My idea was to keep up with the current bestsellers so that you all would know what was clean or, possibly even more importantly, what was not. I also wanted to be able to have lots of suggestions of the good, clean, adult books that I know exist out there. What I didn't realize was just how hard it would be to keep up with just the bestsellers. So...I am asking you, what are your suggestions? Do you have books that you would love to review? Please email me any reviews that you have and I will post them!
www.massmartins@gmail.com

No comments: