Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Julie and Julia by Julie Powell

I haven't seen the movie based on this book but I believe it is PG-13 which means that they must have cleaned it up A LOT because the book was disgusting. I was listening to it which makes the f-words worse somehow and they were constant. Just awful!
The book is based on the blog of Julie Powell who decides to try out Julia Child's cookbook and cook 524 recipes within a years time which I think is very intriguing and I just may want to try it out sometime and maybe even blog about it but I would do it without all the *&%^&*&! Rated R for language and sexual references (the few I heard were pretty bad, I had to assume that there were a lot more).

No comments: