Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong

Elena Michaels is a werewolf who, along with her werewolf husband Clayton Danvers, is investigating reports of some gruesome killings in Alaska that they think may be done by rogue werewolves. The pack keeps close tabs on all werewolves in North America and they don't like anyone doing anything that could put the pack in danger of being found out. What they find in Alaska is much more than they had bargained for, a werewolf who seems to come from some of the ancient legends of the shape-shifting Wendigo.
I started out enjoying this book but after sucking me into the story line and giving me hope that it would be clean, the language started getting really bad and stayed that way. I quit reading about 100 pages in, it was just too much for me. Oh, and there was some racy sex too. Rated R.

No comments: