Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Young Adult books

I have decided to start reviewing YA fiction as found on the NY Times Best-selling Children's chapter book list (wow, that's a mouthful). After reading The Hunger Games (review coming soon) I remembered how much I enjoyed that type of book. Not sure exactly what that says about me but I know a lot of adults liked The Hunger Games, not just me! Besides being enjoyable to read, YA fiction tends to be a whole lot cleaner, of course. I will be having my son help me review them from time to time. He loves to read and is a better writer than I am! He is 11, almost 12, and so will give reviews from a tween boy's perspective.

1 comment:

Jenna and Chris said...

I'm glad you're doing YA! I love YA fiction.