Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Another fallen angel book that doesn't quite hit the mark. I liked Fallen better though. This one has the main character, Nora, falling for a guy who treats her horribly for seemingly no reason. She also makes poor decisions that leave her in very dangerous situations. Unfortunately there weren't any interesting secondary characters to prop up the likeability of this book. They all felt like cardboard cutouts of characters rather than fully fleshed-out ones. There needed to be a whole lot more about the fallen angel/good angel battle and less of the sexual tension/angsty parts of the book. I wouldn't bother with this one. Rated PG-13 although I don't think I would like my teenage daughter to read too many of these books. I feel like that whole bad boy/good girl thing with all the sexual stuff isn't really a good to read very often.

No comments: