Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline

I've always wondered what it would be like to be a twin. Most of the time I think that it would be nice because you would always have someone who really knows you. They say that even twins that don't grow up together can be remarkably alike. In this book, however, the whole twin thing doesn't work out so well. I knew of identical twins who would trade places sometimes just for fun but Bennie didn't want Alice to take her place, didn't even know that she was going to try until after Bennie finds herself buried alive. Apparently Alice didn't like her own life too much.
This was a very fast book to read with lots of action and kind of fun. It is pretty predictable at times but I still enjoyed it.
The language wasn't too bad no f-words and only a few mild swear words, some violence, with sex the main problem. Alice is a naughty girl! There are romance novels out there that are more descriptive than this is however it is more than I would want my unmarried teens to read. I am wavering between a PG-16 and an R rating for this one. I think I would make it R because of what Alice does (not nice at all!)

No comments: