Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Warning!  Do not read this book!!!
Until next year, that is.
That is when the 3rd book in this series comes out, and trust me, you'll want to have all three at hand so you can just zoom through them all.  I threw this one down in disgust when I got to the "end" which wasn't an end at all, just a very maddening cliffhanger.  AAaaargh!
I'm not sure I even want to tell you much about it.  You might want to read it now.
I will tell you this much:  Sophie thought she was a witch living at a boarding school for witches, shapeshifters, and fairies who were out of control, found out she was a demon, had a crush on a demon-hunter, and is now living with her dad (who is also a demon) in England.
The rest will have to wait until next spring.

No comments: