Pageshttp://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=8529290541408034723&action=editWidget&sectionId=sideba

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Book Blog

I have decided to change my focus a bit and so, to reflect that change, have a new book blog here. 
Instead of just trying to follow the bestseller lists, I will be reading whatever sounds good to me and a lot of it is likely to be Young Adult although I will still read adult fiction.  I will still be reading mostly current fiction but may add in older books and nonfiction.   I won't be giving books movie ratings but I will mention in the review what, if anything, I found objectionable in the book.  However, I will be rating the books I read as far as how much I like them.  This blog will still be available to read and I will have links on the new blog to the reviews on the old one.  I hope that you all will follow me on over to my new blog!

No comments: